1

1

熱門文章

2013/10/13

驅動頭,不再古典守舊

 



驅動頭,不再古典守舊

Alnico│Alnico│粉磁

❷│❶│❸

ⅡⅠⅢ



分享一為國外用家TAD4001 VS SONY SUP T11心得

Re:SONY SUP-T11 Compression drivers: I have had almost all kinds of compression drivers. The list includes TAD,ALTEC,JBL 2441, 2440, 375,2445,le-85,175,Yamaha Ja-6681a's,Meyer 1401's,EV's,and all being 2 inch or 1.5 inch throat..But recently obtained a pair of Sony Sup-T11 compression drivers 2" throat.These drivers were purchased even though I recieved emails from Bruce Edgar telling me that they are very poor drivers,and were in no way as good as TAD 4001 that I have had..Let me tell you "that these drivers are no doubt the best drivers that I have had or heard." The Tad's are very detailed, but lack any warmth(cold as the North Pole). Where the Sony's are very detailed, as good as Tad's ,but Organic..!!! Warm Inviting!!!!Far superior to Tad's ,Jbl's and Altec's..They are extremely hard to come by in this country...But if you can track down a pair, you would not be disappionted!!! I promise..!!And I have been listening to Horn drivers daily for over ten years...So,you know, equipment used was Jbl 2397 horn,(2 Le-15b woofers,Pioneer pt-9 supertweeter, and Altec 1285 crossover,in a custom box,about 9 cubic feet. Also had tried various woofers and custom crossovers in this box. This one obtaining the best result.....I hope this helps someone that might be looking at these Sony drivers, and giving some valauble information. I took a chance one the drivers , and I'm very glad I did...




大意是這樣的,TAD頂尖的聲音清楚明瞭;但少了一點溫暖
在頂尖清楚明瞭的聲音之下,SONY SUP T11多了點自然、溫暖





FE-208ES + SONY SUP-T11
關於這樣玩;給你按個讚,而且將T11做截止頻率,架構三音路,是不是有多此一舉呢?
不管如何?撫慰身心靈100分




JBLD130 + EV Horn

沒有留言:

張貼留言